November 17, 6:30AM - November 19, 4:30PM

Del Mar Fairgrounds Main Parking Lot

A 60-mile walk for women and men who are ready to end breast cancer forever – 75 percent of net proceeds help Susan G. Komen® support the global research program and other mission objectives, while the remaining 25 percent helps affiliates support local programs including medical assistance, patient navigation and provider education. The3Day.org